Monday, September 18, 2006

believe this truth.


After four hours...

You made me see reason, stability and once again a content future. I needed that and you gave me exactly what I needed to feel good about life, the potential I had within this silly life and me. I'm glad you dug out what was making me a mess because I don't think I could find anyone else to do it as perfectly as you did. And you wonder how in the world I depend on you despite what you may think.

After four years...

I've grown to realise that after all this time that I have got to know you as a person how selfless you really are towards me. Makes me feel like I need to do more for you, and I hope in the past I have been able to give such passion that you have given me. I wondered how crazy my life was before I ever knew you, and now I can't imagine a life without you making it utterly insane.


-----------

I just want you to know...
No matter if you believe this truth...
You are my pillar of strength...
From the very beginning to the very end...
Mwah...

No comments:

Original Template: OurBlogTemplates.com

All content © 2000-2010 Designs by Caz

Back to TOP