Saturday, May 29, 2010

Fav (Pt.3); Desserts


a few 
Favourite Things
(Part. 3) 

OMGosh!
I melt for ice cream, for hot chocolate fudge & for all those itty bitty sprinkles.
Whisper the word 'dessert' & I'm completely wrapped around your fingers.
So many random & long trips to places just so a taste of dessert were possible.

The adventures that happen on late night dessert runs.
The giggles when high on dessert sugar.
The crazy madmen & teenage boys.
After all, a night isn't a night until there is dessert at the end.
Even if it is at 3am.

& Sometimes it's desperation that drives us too...





 

2 comments:

♥ Miss M said...

do my toes look odd to you???

♥ Caz said...

Hehe...
I don't think so.
But I certainly think you are a little strange. :D

Original Template: OurBlogTemplates.com

All content © 2000-2010 Designs by Caz

Back to TOP