Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Blog This; Proud

Tell us about a proud moment in life - of you, of someone else, when you made someone proud.  
Maybe you want to focus on an aspect of your life or someone you know that exudes pride?



This is for you. 

To remind you that despite the hiccups, the time that felt like forever and the determined goals that didn't seem to happen. I am proud of you, for all the work that you put into wanting to be what you wanted to be without ever wavering. 

I know that the disappointment was big, that it was unexpected and that it felt like it was all for nothing. But now you know, now you can move on and now you can find something else that you will be just as determined with as you were before. I believe that you will be just as determined.

I could never have dealt with the same situation with as much bravery and as much patience. I envy that about you. I could not have seem it through with all the challenges that you had to face all the way through. You wanted to make a career of it so bad, and I always thought that it was enough. I so wished that it had been enough.

I am unfazed that you have find something to be determined about once again. But you did it, you surprised me, in your own little way. Now your goals have changed and I do not doubt that once your mind is set that you will see it through to the very possible end. I wish that it will be right just for you.

Despite the disappointment of those dreams, I am proud of you, for your unwavering qualities and that it is what makes you the way you are. It is something that I would never want to change. You are stable, solid minded and have direction. I am spontaneous, live by the day and have no interest to map out my future.You are the type of super hero that I want to be saved by everyday.

This is for you to know, always, I am proud to be with you.







Photobucket

Challenge By: Blog This

No comments:

Original Template: OurBlogTemplates.com

All content © 2000-2010 Designs by Caz

Back to TOP