Wednesday, August 2, 2006

satisfy tomorrow.


No soft words to tempt me...

Don't bother with complements to make me tingle. It's not needed and you're only wasting valuable time. So instead of words of beauty, just grab hold of me and take me to somewhere extraordinary. Just you and me. Don't bother to whisper about insatiable needs. Take me hand and lead me to them. All I want to hear is your breathing against mine.

No kisses of seduction to romance me...

Don't kiss me softly on the lips to cause my heart to melt. Kiss me with each and every fiber of passion in your body. I want to feel every kiss even after you are gone. Lead me with your kisses to where I want to be, someplace that will satisfy each untamed desire of want. With each kiss I want to sense your effect upon me.



No comments:

Original Template: OurBlogTemplates.com

All content © 2000-2010 Designs by Caz

Back to TOP