Saturday, August 12, 2006

in your own ways.



I like the way:
  • you call me sexy every time you answer the phone
  • your hugs are always different from the next
  • you do spontaneous exploration at the most inconvenient time
  • you "Mwah"
  • you surprise me with your unpredictable romantic notions
  • you tell me you miss me
  • you understand what I'm saying in the least amount of spoken words
  • you know exactly what I like and don't like
  • you calm me in amidst a storm of anger... most of the time
  • you simply make me feel special
  • you unconditionally believe that I am still beautiful after this long
  • you think the same as me so I don't have to explain it to you
  • you believe that I can do everything that I want to do
  • you believe in me
  • you tell me random things (like the scratching the ear thing)
  • you and I have one day, for a few hours, set aside for each other
  • I can't get to sleep without hearing your voice last thing at night
  • you want to be in every part of my life without hesitation, no matter the circumstance
  • you try so hard not to disappoint me, and you don't
  • you make me laugh until I'm crying out for you to stop making me laugh
  • you think the world should follow the rules of 'Calum Logic'
  • you match my passion, desire, want, need, in every way
  • you love me... quietly... in your own way...

No comments:

Original Template: OurBlogTemplates.com

All content © 2000-2010 Designs by Caz

Back to TOP