Sunday, September 2, 2007

selfish emotional being.




Maybe I should just run away...

I'm tired of distracting myself so I don't have to think about being alone.
I'm frustrated at the tears that so easily arrive whenever I think of it all.
I'm annoyed at trying to be pleased at everything when everything doesn't seem to matter.
I'm angry at everybody and nobody all at the same time.

I hate being asked how I am because I no longer have a pleasant answer.
I don't remember why I bother to get up in morning with no real purpose.
I'm confused about how I should be with you by my side, it's not the same anymore.
I'm upset because I will never get what I want.
I'm weak for not realising that no happiness is ever long lived.
I'm sad... and nothing seems to make it all go away... and I just want it to all go away.
I'm not sure what to do with myself now and forever.

 
After all nothing seems to make me as happy as I should.

No comments:

Original Template: OurBlogTemplates.com

All content © 2000-2010 Designs by Caz

Back to TOP