Saturday, August 4, 2007

nowhere without you.




Where do you go when you don't want to be anywhere...


I am:
  • confused about why things are the way they are
  • angry at myself for behaving like an idiot
  • disappointed that I make you angry so much
  • tired of over thinking about why things just plain outright suck
  • wondering if maybe I've gone too far with too much
  • wishing you will continue to fight for me no matter how bad it gets
  • trying to be understanding
  • never going to cry again
  • ignoring all the arguments that I seem to cause
  • realising keeping things to myself may work out better
  • wanting to run away because its so much easier
  • selfish too often without reason
  • regretting some of the things that I said because of the way things have turned out
  • upset with us
  • stubborn and it has cost me much and will eventually cost me everything
  • screwed up in the head like you said
  • the one that will most likely to stuff up
  • trying to be positive but maybe I'm not trying hard enough
  • promise to make being with me worth your while
  • nothing without your love
 
Yet, it doesn't seem to make anything better...

No comments:

Original Template: OurBlogTemplates.com

All content © 2000-2010 Designs by Caz

Back to TOP