Sunday, February 19, 2006

unbelievable truth.


Take a deep breath and never let it go...

The things that are said between them, no one will ever know, no one will really understand. But it's those things that some times makes her heart skip in beats that even a drug addicted doctor could not fathom. Believing them, young as she was she knew that nothing said is ever exactly how it is said. Maybe it was the romantic stardust that clouded her bright young mind but she fell ever time holding onto the trust that seemed to be unbreakable.

Believe in her truth and nothing else...

Don't say things, mean them, turn around and do something that contradicts the whole thing. There's no ranting here, that's a  promise, couldn't give the effort or the time for it. Life at the moment is saving time, make time for things that will let happiness shine. It's not the things that are said that are the issue really, it all comes down to believing what seems right. Yet the senses always lie, lie right in front of you in the most conniving way.

Take a giant step away from it all...

Don't cause trouble, don't start things, don't. This is the right way to deal with it, after so many years there's still time to learn to be a person that isn't highly overrated. Learn to believe in things when they come true not when it's something that's said in the heat of the moment. Words that mean little to some people but mean a lot to someone else.

The thousands of ways one single word can form a sentence that will mean a billion things...


------------


I didn't intend to write yet another deep entry. I guess that's where my muse is right at the moment... at least its there. Romance has left my side for the time being... it seems the inspiration is angst, growing up, finding me, me. I know that not many people will understand the past few entries, and the truth is I simply want someone to get it. Time will drift though, and so will the things that once plagued my mind. I hope it hasn't been a pain to read. I promise, whether you believe me or not, a better entry next time, more uplifting, as long as my muse lets me.

No comments:

Original Template: OurBlogTemplates.com

All content © 2000-2010 Designs by Caz

Back to TOP