Monday, April 10, 2006

unpicking such betrayal


The unspoken words that hurt more...

It's one thing to have a stranger bad mouth her in front of people that she cares about. In fact it doesn't worry her, because if her friends knew her the way she is then it doesn't affect the friendships or the relationships that she has. She doesn't do things irrationally, in fact they are well thought out, well planned. However, if anyone, no matter how close they think they are or really are with her, offends her, be prepared... she will not let it go lightly. The truth is, it's something new to her, standing up for herself, not backing down, not letting people, young, old, small or tall say things that are not true.

Respect does not go one way...

She knows she isn't a rude person without reason and in fact she keeps almost all her private life between her and the people that are involved. That's respect. Just because someone is older or younger does not mean that they should be treated any differently or have a higher function of rudeness to perform on lesser beings. If she was asked politely, treated with care then she would have gladly made that person happy. This was not the case...

Friendship betrayal stabs deeper...

I don't care what she says about me, in fact she has me pinned down as the complete opposite of who I really am. I don't need just my friends to back me but everyone that I have ever known. In fact it's what you didn't say, that made me wonder if it was worth caring about the things that I do. You don't defend me, in fact you don't defend any of us, and I know that everyone felt the same, betrayed. While it may seem that I am angry, I am just sorely disappointed. No matter who they were I would of defended you, in fact I have countless times to anyone who dare spoke a word dishonestly about you.

Pick better friends...
Doesn't that mean friends who don't betray one another and defend one another?



---------------

Realisation; Friday Night...
The things that I would do for friendship that others would not do in return...
How do you explain that?

No comments:

Original Template: OurBlogTemplates.com

All content © 2000-2010 Designs by Caz

Back to TOP