Sunday, October 2, 2005

quiet rifts of uncertainty



Intolerable silences...
 
If I kept quiet, spoke silently and answered with a nod or shake of the head would you remember that I'm still here? Would you see me amongst the strangers in my life? Would you care for what has happened to me, good or bad? It seems that even you wouldn't care for even a first glance.
 
Quiet rifts of uncertainty...
 
It use to bother me, it use to drive me insane. The crave for attention, the need for affection and the unconditional care was what drove me, kept me alive. I don't need it now, and the truth is I don't want it either. I've learned that I can do without the things that you gave me. I want to be me... the me without the attachments that plagued my life.
 
Unspoken words are all I need...
 
I miss the days of old romance. I miss the ways the gentleman use to treat a lady. I miss the words that spoke eye to eye. I miss the gentle touch of the hand to cheek. I miss the kisses that drove me into passionate fits. I miss the passion you once bestowed upon me.

No comments:

Original Template: OurBlogTemplates.com

All content © 2000-2010 Designs by Caz

Back to TOP