Saturday, October 29, 2005

&& heart me ...


Breathe quietly...
Hold my heart...
Hear it beat...
For you...


Trust me...
As I will trust you...
Don't betray me...
I never will...
Hold on to us tight...
Don't let it go...


Can we make it through...
Together and apart...
Now and forever...
With and without the kisses...
The hugs...
The meaningless gestures...
The laughing secretly together...
Or even just the desire...
To simply sit together...


Gamble away comfort...
Enter uncharted territories...
Let us make the rules...
The rights and the wrongs...
I want to win...


In my heart...
You are for me...
I hope...
You feel that way about me...


Can we make it happen...
Can we we get stronger...
Can you see me with all that sexy appeal...
Can you make me a special place in your life...


Uncharted territories...
Beyond hope...
Coin toss...
Fate's destiny...
Us...



No comments:

Original Template: OurBlogTemplates.com

All content © 2000-2010 Designs by Caz

Back to TOP