Friday, April 2, 2010

Operation; Think Happy (Pt.7)


"I pledge to list 7 things that makes me happy, that makes me thankful, that makes me love life!"


1.  
Going out to new places and enjoying them with some new found friends.
 
2.  
Unexpectedly being told that I am missed.
 
3.  
Watching Handsome prepare dinner. 
It's nice that I don't have to do it.
 
4.
 
Easter. Creme Eggs. Bunny Ears.

5.
Being more domestic.
 
6. 
How well managed my hair can be if I put a little effort to it once in a while.
 
7.  
The chance to dress up, heels, lipstick, for a birthday surprise.
 




1 comment:

Kylez..aka...Mrs.P! said...

That's a great list! Those things would make me happy too.

I found your blog through Blog This and thought I'd pop over and say Hi! Happy Easter!

Original Template: OurBlogTemplates.com

All content © 2000-2010 Designs by Caz

Back to TOP