Friday, March 26, 2010

Operation; Think Happy (Pt.6)





"I pledge to list 7 things that makes me happy, that makes me thankful, that makes me love life!"


1.  
Smexy late night dessert dates with Miss M.
 
2.  
The ideas and dreams to own a creative stall. Start small, dream big?
 
3.  
Feeling like there is a nice balance between university demands and work hours. Though could do with a little more social time. Can't have everything right?
 
4.
 
Photos of smiling, of face pulling, with all the important people. 

5.
A new USB. I'm nerdy, but I'm grateful for one that my computer actually recognises instead of rejecting. 
 
6. 
 Making new friends that seem actually quite genuine. I don't aspire for new friendships readily, but I'm starting to change my mind.
 
7.  
A random alarm that is set on my mobile phone that goes off at the same time every night, that is simply labeled, "Mwah". Very annoying and very effective as an inappropriate time. Yet I still haven't gotten rid of it...
 




No comments:

Original Template: OurBlogTemplates.com

All content © 2000-2010 Designs by Caz

Back to TOP