Saturday, February 27, 2010

Operation; Think Happy (Pt.5)





"I pledge to list 7 things that makes me happy, that makes me thankful, that makes me love life!"


1. Drinking West Coast Coolers, because I'm all about class.
2. Watching romantic movies like, You've Got Mail. And then crying at the happily ever after.
3. Feeling accomplished because I actually did something related to my thesis. Also hoping that this means that I am on a good start to the semester. (But also doubts this slightly).
4.
Wearing my glitter heels and making me feel all girly.

5. Scary/Exciting/Nerve racking surprise future plans.
6. An accomplished night after a busy busy night at work.
7. Lunch dates with old friends, and why they will always be my very best of friends.






No comments:

Original Template: OurBlogTemplates.com

All content © 2000-2010 Designs by Caz

Back to TOP