Saturday, June 16, 2007

above all expectations.


Its like wondering what lies under the wrapping paper and pretty big bow...

There are times when I wonder what you think about me. Whether its all truth or made up lies. If its all the positives and none of negative. Or the possible regrets and the rightful choices. I just want to know what you think about me. All the good and all the bad. I want be told of the things that you see about me, that you want about me, that you dislike about me. But the most important thing is that I want to know why you like me in the way that you do, with all your heart on the line almost constantly for me.

Through all the balloons and streamers that fill the room...

The truth about you is that you are more than I had ever expected. The things that you say, the things that you do and all the things in between seem like actions from someone that is unlike you. But yet, the strange thing is I don't think you could be any other way. I wouldn't want you any other way either. Its the way you look for my hand, or how you stick your tongue at me, that would not be the same from anyone but you.

Surprises that make the heart jump with joy...

It catches my breath the way that you view me. The way that I can't seem to view myself. Its the thing beyond that that really makes my heart fall for you. You mean it in everyway, the way you say it, the way you respond to it and in the way you don't fault in anyway. You mean it more than I had ever expected it to. I'm glad I intrigue the way you do the same for me. Don't ever stop surprising me, don't ever say the things you don't mean but always always be mine.



No comments:

Original Template: OurBlogTemplates.com

All content © 2000-2010 Designs by Caz

Back to TOP