Thursday, February 15, 2007

make me weak with your kisses.


When you sneak up on me just like that...

There's something about you that never bores me.
You always come up with the most spontaneous compliments in the old fashioned Calum way.
You always surprise me with what goes on in that head of yours.
Lately, I just can't seem to get enough of you.
You are like a drug.
You make me think so irrationally.
When you make me laugh, I can't help but grin for the rest for the day.
And when you kiss me...
My heart, my head, my whole body just goes weak.
I hope you meant what you said.
Because life without you would just bore me to death.

I fall right into your arms...



---------


Just like today...



No comments:

Original Template: OurBlogTemplates.com

All content © 2000-2010 Designs by Caz

Back to TOP